Life on 3rd uses a secure online booking system where you can:
- Check room availability
- Choose your preferred room
- Book and pay for the room online
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
For guests that do not arrive, or cancellations that are made 0 to 7 days prior to the agreed arrival date, 100% of the prepayment will be forfeited. Cancellations made 7 – 14 days prior to the agreed arrival date will forfeit 50% of the prepayment. Thank you.
On receipt of a written instruction to cancel a reservation, Life on 3rd will refund the applicable amount within 3 working days. Life on 3rd will levy a 10% administration fee on any refund requests. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional fee of R200 will apply. In the event of premature departure or a late arrival, the full amount of the booking is still due. Cancellations of bookings made by companies or their partners that have not been settled before the arrival date, will be liable for payment within 14 days and 50% within 21 days of arrival. Company accounts that are outstanding for 14 days or more will accrue a 15% interest charge. Company accounts that remain outstanding for 28 days or more will accrue a 25% interest charge.
For group bookings of 3 or more rooms:
For guests that do not arrive, or cancellations that are made 0 to 7 days prior to the agreed arrival date, 100% of the prepayment will be forfeited and for cancellations 14 – 28 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the prepayment will be due. We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Please note that our rates are per person and not per room. Any undisclosed guest that overnights at the guesthouse will be charged for. These guests will be charged to the person in which room they have stayed. Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.
- Check in time is from 14:00pm - 18:00pm
- Please advise if you are arriving later or earlier to ensure that you will be received on arrival
- Check out time is from 5:30am - no later than 10:30am
- Guests not checked out after 10:30am will be charged accordingly
- Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure the safety of our guests and their possessions on the premises, the owners and managers of LiFE on 3rd will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to persons or their belongings whatsoever including their vehicles and belongings in their vehicles.
Key and Remote Policy:
- Should a guest mislay their room key or not return the key, new locks and keys will be installed and the guest will be liable for this charge. The old room key will no longer be functional.
- Guests who arrive with vehicles will be issued with a gate remote if they wish. Should the remote be lost or is not returned, the replacement thereof will be chargeable to the guest
- Please look after your keys and gate remotes as we take security very seriously and cannot compromise the safety of our guests and their possessions. Many thanks!
- We provide a laundry service; kindly speak to Management with regards to charges
- Guests will be held liable for any willfull damage, and damage caused due to negligence to the business and the property.
- By booking and paying for accommodation we accept that guests accept these terms and conditions.
- Right of admission is reserved